Friday, October 10, 2008

yesterday

Yesterday, I came to school by bicycle. Recently, I really enjoy my bicycle life. After the school, I went to downtown. I went to clothes shop. I talked many things with staff. I had good time. Then I met Junki in front of Hayakawa in Kamitouri. And then we went to another clothes shop. Junki bought an item. It is cool, I think. After the shopping, we went back to home together. 
I would go to sauna alone yesterday. But I talked to him about my plan. And He joined my plan. 
We went back home and had a dinner each other. After that, I drove to Junki's house to pick up him. At the time Junki's mother came. I saw his mother a few times. But I didn't understand how beautiful is his mother. His mother is very beautiful, I think. By the way we went to "Yurrakusu". We watched the soccer game in the sauna. That game was very exciting.
I had a very good time. Thank you, Junki. 
(171words)

1 comment:

shu said...

bicycle is very cool.

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit