Thursday, October 16, 2008

happy sauna

I went to the sauna yesterday. I went there with Takuro and Junki. Both of them are major English. Recently, our hot spot is the sauna. We go the sauna many times. Sauna makes me feel so good.
Yesterday night TV program, Japan vs Uzbekistan, the professional soccer game was broadcasted in the sauna. We watched the game. In the sauna, the temperature is about 90 degrees. In fact, the sensory temperature is 110 or 120 degrees. It's so hot! I can in the sauna about 10 minutes. And I usually in the sauna about 10 minutes and then I take a cold bath. I repeat that acts 2 or 3 times. There is only one TV in the public bath, it's sauna. So we have to into the sauna in order to watch the soccer game. It was fight myself. We endured a long time. Then go to a cold bath. I feel very nice feeling. Refreshing!
And then I saw the surprising thing. When I looked Junki, he said "Heaven...heaven." I was surprised! Juki was on the way to heaven! I think he must see the angel from heaven.
Anyway, yesterday we all were crazy. But I really had very very good time. Thank you my sweet friends. Really really.
(211words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit