Friday, October 24, 2008

on Wednesday

On Wednesday, I went to school by bicycle and went home with my friends. After that I looked advertisement of Pot Belly. I found many clothes and shoes of Columbia. I have interested in Columbia's shoes. So I called Takurou and went there with him. We looked many clothes there. But we didn't buy anything. And there are many many fishing things there. We hardly have knowledge of fishing. But we enjoyed watching many things there. 
After that we went home and ate dinner each other at home. Next we went to the public bath. When we were going there, Junki called me to pick up me! So we picked up Junki and went to the public bath. We really had good time there. 
By the way, I saw a strange man in front of Junki's house. He is interesting for me. He is funny. All of his act surprised me.
(151words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit