Friday, October 3, 2008

yesterday

Yesterday, my cell phone called. I looked and it was phone call from the person who I big respect. I long time no talk with him. He was a shop staff in the past. I was very cared and I learn fashion from him. He is very nice and interesting, everyone likes him, I think. We sometimes went and saw soccer game together. He has very good sense of fashion. He told me a lot of things. And that experience made me big, I think. I have special thanks for him.
We talk about 10 minutes. 10 minutes is short time. But we talk a lot of things. I had a good time. He praised me. I was happy. He watch me in one magazins and web sites. So he called me.
I want to good person like him.
Remember my original intention.
(141words)

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit