Friday, October 17, 2008

in front of...

I went to UNIQLO yesterday. I went there with Junki. We went by a car. We bought clothes. And then I drove to Junki's house. Recently, I often go through in front of his house and I always see the strange man. After Junki go home, I look at back by back mirror in the car. The strange man is always dancing on the road in front of Junki's house. His dance is very hard. He always cares around, I don't know why he cares around. I think he must live around there.
But I always enjoy watching his dance. He is crazy of dance. So if you want to watch the dance, you should ask Junki to take his house.
In fact, the person who dances in front of the house is Junki, I think.
Thank you for dancing.
(138words)

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit