Friday, October 3, 2008

Free mind

I take a TOEIC class on Tuesday and the teacher is Steven. He is very kind for us, and very interesting. I like him. He tells us a lot of interesting story. I can always feel something from his story. Last time, he told us a story that he went to preschool to tell them English. I heard that the kids' pronunciation were so nice. So kids has free mind. Sometime we are shy. And that hinders us to do something in public. Have you ever experience like that? But when your were a child, you hardly had the feeling of shy, I think. If we have free mind just now, we maybe can do more and more things. I want to have free mind. If I got free mind, my point of view will be broader. I believe it.
Mr. Steven told us another interesting story. This story is about children, too. He said the word "crazy" has a lot of meanings. It's true, I think. And in Japan, the word "crazy" is practically used by negative meaning. It's also true, I think. But I heard that the children understand the meanings of "crazy". It's very very amazing! I wonder this special mind also come from free mind.
That's two stories were very interesting for me. Children has unlimited possibilities.
This is a good example for me to follow. I believe that it is not late to study something and I will do it.
Thank you Mr. Steven to told us wonderful stories.
(251words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit