Thursday, October 9, 2008

Elmo says ACHOO!


I read the book "Elmo says ACHOO!". It was a story of SESAME STREET. Do you know SESAME STREET? I like Elmo. Elmo has very funny voice and I like it.

By the way, this story is about Elmo and the other characters. One day Elmo brings present to Oscar. During the way of to Oscar, Elmo sneezes and the clothes down blow. Then Elmo meets Bert, he stacks cans. And Elmo sneezes then the cans fall. After that Elmo meets many people and he sneezes all cases. I think he must be in sick. Finally, Elmo visits Oscar and gives him a present. It was a sinkweed plant. Oscar was very glad to get the present. And then he says ACHOO! I think Oscar is also must be in sick.

Elmo is very kind. I want to get surprising present.
(140words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit