Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, THOMAS!

I read the book "Happy Birthday, THOMAS!" This story was also interesting for me. By the way, I like Thomas very much. My favorite character is Sir Topham Hatt. He is boss.
The day was the birthday of Thomas. So Thomas wanted to free time. But Sir Topham Hatt said Thomas to work. And his friends were so busy. Thomas had to work. He was said about that. And his friends didn't said "Happy birthday." He wondered that everyone forget my birthday. After he finished his work, he went back and into shed.
"Surprise!" said all Thomas's friends. They were busy making a party for Thomas. The party was wonderful.
Happy birthday, Thomas.
I think his friends are so kind. I like surprising event. Maybe it makes me happy. By the way, Sir Topham Hatt is a little fat but he is so cool, I think. Why is he so cool? I think the most important thing of that reason is a hat. He usually wear the hat. Thanks to the hat, Sir Topham Hatt looks so cool. And his name is also Hatt.
(181words)
Autum 4466words

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit