Saturday, October 4, 2008

come on cool season


Recently, I feel cold in the mornig. Fall has come. I like fall season. This season makes me happy, and I feel the sense like nostalgic. But I grow up in Kumamoto and also live in Kumamoto now. Anyway fall season males me special feeling.

In fall season, people who are interested in fashion will fashionable, I think. I like to watch that many people's clothes change to winter clothes. We can feel the sense of fashion. So we don't relax every time.

It is very comfortable for me to live in fall season. I came to school by bicycle and I can feel comefortable. It's not hot and not too cold. A lovely cool breeze blows. I enjoy coming to school. But my bicycle's speed is too late. So I have to leave home early and also get up early.

Fall is the season for cosmos. I want to go to see cosmos. I like the natures. They make me feel so nice and refresh. But cosmos season will finish October. So I have to go soon or cosmos season will time up.

I wish my hope will come true.
(184words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit